Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016

Christmas was lovely this year. I've done a great job of not writing about much of anything this year and now I must do a recap. I left you off with Greta being sick, which led to her not being able to go see Santa at the library. She was bummed, we were bummed but we still had one kid wanting to go. So Wesley and I went and had a jolly good time seeing the senior elf himself and Mrs. Claus too.


Then we celebrated Sean's birthday by going out to eat with my parents and opening presents. Sean had a nice birthday.



We did our traditional sugar cookie decorating the day before Christmas. The kids sure enjoy this!





We celebrated Christmas with my parents at home this year. Santa came and left some goodies for each kid. Wesley was very much into science kits and got his very first pocket knife and Greta loves her Shopkins. I received an Echo Dot which I'm thoroughly enjoying! Alexa tells me the weather and lets me listen to NPR programs that I have missed (love that Moth Radio Hour), love it!











Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

I sure wished we lived closer! I hate missing all of the fun!