Sunday, December 27, 2015

Family Pictures

We haven't had family pictures taken in nearly four years, it was time. I didn't know the first thing about finding a photographer and I wanted a little more than the traditional JC Penny photo. Then my old roommate from college started posting family photos she'd taken and they were lovely. Turns out she's been taking classes, buying photography equipment and started a business. I booked her over the Thanksgiving break and she did a really nice job!










3 comments:

John and Julie said...

As you can imagine, I really like the railroad theme. Pretty hard to miss with a family as good looking as yours!

Granny Randi said...

Those are great pictures! I miss and love you all very much.

Note from Granger said...

The 'train car' shot is my favorite too (although the others are great too). You will not regret taking the time to create these. There is a reason that people cherish photographs for generations!