Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Climbing

My youngest child likes to do her own thing. She gets dressed in the morning and is outside before I've even made my tea. She likes to go searching through the strawberry bed looking for strawberries that ripened overnight. Then she skips back to the garden where she hunts for lady bugs. Then she might search around for flowers that she makes into a bouquet that she then presents me with. She's a sweet kid with a big heart that loves nature.

I went outside the other evening to check on her and found her peering into the tortoise pen. She comes running up to me telling me how they are climbing all over each other again. Yep, those silly tortoises and their "climbing." At some age I'm going to have to explain all the "climbing" activities occurring in our backyard. But not today!


1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

HAHA...you can't put it off for too long! Ask your husband about the "installments"!