Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Love....

I haven't done a Love post on Valentine's Day for a few years now.  I thought I'd attempt to do one today in honor of Valentine's Day.

I love....the sweet construction paper Valentine's my children made me.....going out with my hubby on a Friday night....listening to Wesley read so well......giving goat scratches......laying with my kids on the trampoline and soaking up the sun......Amazon boxes sitting on the porch......warm 70 degree days in February.....Greta's face when I pick her up from preschool......my awesome parents and their awesome babysitting skills.....listening to the kids sing every word to their favorite songs on the radio (Oh how they love Imagine Dragons)......getting flowers delivered from my sweet hubby.....my quiet kid-free time during preschool....playing dolls with my daughter....Wesley's toothless smile.....watching Supernatural with my hubby on the couch.......green tea in the mornings......getting 10,000 steps on the FitBit......hunting for treasure with Greta at the thrift stores....eating dinner together as a family.....hearing all about Wesley's day at school on the drive home.....being a mom to these two incredible little people.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

 

No comments: