Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birthday Celebrations

It's that time of year again. My youngest child and my father had a birthday over the weekend. Greta is now 5 (time really does fly!). My sister and her family came to visit and we all headed into town to the amusement park to ride some rides and have some fun.








That last picture cracks me up. They ran out of small life jackets so he was in a larger one that didn't fit. What a nutty kid. We had a nice time. The favorite ride of the night according to the kids? This big pumpkin that you pile into and then it turns really fast, plastering you up against the wall. Grandpa got it going really really fast.


Greta had a nice little birthday party with her cousins, Alex, Abby and Evie. She wanted bunny cupcakes so I gave her bunny butt cupcakes (hey they were easy).







Happy birthday to Miss Greta and a wonderful Dad!

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

I LOVE the bunny butt cupcakes! Sorry I wasn't there to help you make them :-( !
It looks like papa John and Greta had a great birthday. The pictures are wonderful.

Miss you and love you all bunches.